* Finished grading 90 lovely (and not so lovely) essays from my AP students’ midterms.
* Thinking back on the week of testing and work days we just had and wondering where all of my time went.
* Remembering that it went to creating an interdisciplinary “Historical Literature through Film” unit in conjunction with the AP Lang & Comp teacher and a Ning.com project for role playing Gilded Age historical figures. Oh yeah.
* Mourning the loss of Glee and the potential for a Chargers Super Bowl while eagerly anticipating the Olympics.
* Freezing my not so little hiney off in the unseasonable cold snap we have been experiencing. (17 degrees! In North Carolina!)
* Cleaning my class room so that it no longer looks like small animals nest on top of my desk.
* Dreading my new 4th period standard Sophomore English which has a 10:1 guy/girl ratio. Starts tomorrow. Oh goody.
* Feeling somewhat guilty for neglecting this blog.